CrossFit Kitchen for Kidsby Shirley Brown and Alyssa Dazet
Sweet Cheeks Headquarters
2 small tomatoes
1-2 spoonfuls of pre-made salsa
Sprinkle of lime juice
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray or butter.
- Beat eggs, salt, pepper and a bit of water in a bowl until well beaten.
- Fill each egg cup 2⁄3 full and bake for 15-17 minutes, until the eggs are firm.
- While the eggs are baking, slice the tomatoes into rings, making sure to remove the cores.
- Core an avocado and put it into a small bowl. Mash it up with a fork up and add salt, salsa and lime juice.
- When the eggs are cooked, remove them from the pan and plate each egg on top of a tomato slice. Top with guacamole frosting.