"A Community that SWEATS Together, STAYS Together."

We want to provide a safe, encouraging, and positive environment for adults, kids, and athletes of all ages to learn, improve, and reach their health and fitness goals. Most importantly we want to be a place that people leave healthier and happier than when they walked in.


Thursday, August 15th

We all have someone who pushes us in life to be better...my husband is that amazing person for me! Thank you Trevor for supporting and pushing me into complete fitness:) I would have never gotten to where I am without you bringing CrossFit into my life, keeping me going, and making me take the time out of my day for me!

Who is your motivator?

"Get Fit" 2013

Day 2 of Final Results....Keep it up!

Strength

1 RM Strict Press

WOD

4 Rounds
Run 200m
10 Power Cleans (135/95)
10 Push-ups