"A Community that SWEATS Together, STAYS Together."

We want to provide a safe, encouraging, and positive environment for adults, kids, and athletes of all ages to learn, improve, and reach their health and fitness goals. Most importantly we want to be a place that people leave healthier and happier than when they walked in.


Reminder!

No 6:30pm Class on Wednesday due to the Nutritional Support Class!

Nutrition Support Class in on September 11th at 6:30pm till 8ish. This meeting will cover grocery store staples, lunches, snacks, kid friendly meals, boundaries, portions, and one-on-one goal work. The class will include participation and small group discussions. I will also be meeting with you about your goals. Lastly, if you come up with additional needs or would like to learn more about something specific please e-mail me and I will add it you our meeting. I want this to fit your needs, so please e-mail me!

RSVP -  You must RSVP by Monday, September 9th by 8pm.

Cost - $10 for BCF Members, $15 for Non-Members

Homework - As you find good recipes, send them to me and I will e-mail them out them out to everyone. Please be thinking of "Back to School" ideas, snacks, lunches, and quick dinner ideas. As a group we all have something to share and the more ideas we put together the more options we will all have:)

New Members - Please feel free to join this class!