Here is a sneak peak at the pictures from Monday's
Baby Shower to see all the pictures be sure to check our Facebook page!
Can you guess who is actually pregnant?
StrengthDon't Break your WATER!
2 minutes of max Water Balloon Burpee
WODBuy in 400 meter run
3 Round (1 for each boy)
10 parallete bar push-ups
15 air squats
Buy out 400 meter run
Oh but WAIT you must strap on a Baby Blue Slam Ball (20/15)
Real-Deal Chocolate Chip CookiesAUTHOR: Danielle Walker - AgainstAllGrain.com
SERVES: 1 dozen
- ¼ cup palm shortening, ghee, or grass-fed butter
- ¼ cup coconut palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup dark chocolate pieces (just chop up a dark chocolate bar)
- ¼ cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a food processor, cream the palm shortening, coconut sugar, honey, egg, and vanilla for about 15 seconds until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt and mix again until combined, about 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl if needed in order to incorporate all of the flour. Pulse once or twice more.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Place golf-ball sized balls of dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or a SilPat. Using another sheet of parchment on top of the dough, flatten them slightly with the palm or your hand or a spatula. The cookies don’t spread much so create the size and thickness you want prior to baking them.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, until slightly golden around the edges
Chocolate Ice CreamIngredients
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup 100% raw organic honey (Angela's secret maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Place your cold coconut milk, honey, vanilla, and cacao powder in a blender and mix well
- Place your frozen bowl for your ice cream maker in the machine and start it, immediately pour your coconut milk in and let the process begin
- It will take anywhere from 10-20 minutes, keeping your ingredients cold helps it set faster
- Once done, transfer your ice cream to another bowl and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to help set it more